dynamic skin retinol serumretexturizes and evens skin tone
dynamic skin retinol serum
- all skin types
- fine lines and wrinkles
- uneven texture and tone
Our high-dose wrinkle serum visibly reduces the 4 signs of skin aging in just 2 weeks.* Gentle enough for nightly use, this serum features a 3.5% Retinoid Complex + Squalane to minimize the appearance of pores, smooth texture, even tone, and reverse the look of wrinkles. Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum delivers the benefits of a retinol while maintaining the health of the skin barrier.
*Clinical results with 30 volunteers on reduction in appearance of wrinkles, pores, dark spots, and uneven texture in 2 weeks test.
- Helps reverse the appearance of wrinkles
- Retexturizes for smoother skin
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Evens skin tone
Learn more about retinol here.
how to use
- Start by cleansing your face using your preferred cleanser.
- Once your face is clean and dry, take a small amount of the product and apply it evenly over your entire face. Make sure to avoid getting the product into your eyes.
- For best results, it is recommended to use the product nightly. Apply it before going to bed, allowing it to work overnight.
- Pay attention to your skin's response. If you experience any dryness or redness after using the product, reduce the frequency of application. You can start by using it every other night or as necessary to minimize any discomfort.
- During the day, it is important to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays. Therefore, it is highly recommended to wear a sunscreen with a suitable SPF to shield your skin from UV damage.
- Repeat these steps consistently to maintain a healthy skincare routine and maximize the benefits.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, Hexyldecanol, Propanediol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT, Ceramide NP, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, 1,2- Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Laureth-23, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Materials: Bottle: Glass, Dropper: Mixed material, Carton: Paper
What’s Recyclable: The bottle of this Dermalogica product is recyclable. The paper used in this carton is recyclable and comes from FSC certified responsibly managed forests.
How to Recycle: Ensure bottle is as empty as possible. Send dropper to Terracycle. Place carton and glass bottle in their recycling bin.
Recycling is subject to local policies and facilities.
You may also like
day and night skin renewal
deeply hydrates and replenishes