breakout clearing liquid peelevens and brightens skin tone
breakout clearing liquid peel
- all skin types
- acne and blemishes
Clearer skin ahead! Your holy grail exfoliator is here! Banish breakouts and achieve smoother skin texture with this powerful peel formulated for breakout prone skin. With 10% AHAs and 2% BHAs, it exfoliates deep under the skin to remove dead skin cells and excess oil. Say goodbye to rough texture, breakouts, and hyperpigmentation, and hello to clearer, brighter skin.
Learn more about chemical exfoliation for acne here.
- Exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and excess oil to combat active breakouts & minimize future breakouts
- Evens and brightens skin tone and helps visibly fade post-breakout marks
- Resurfaces skin to reveal smoother texture
Real Skin, Real Results
after 1 week:
- 95% saw clearer looking skin
after 4 weeks:
- 93% felt their skin was smoother
- 88% saw a more even skin tone
- 85% said they experienced less breakouts after four weeks
*based on a clinical trial with 40 participants between the ages 13-30 with breakout-prone skin. Product was used 2x’s per week for 4 weeks.
how to use
Use 1-2 times per week in the p.m. after cleansing, apply a generous amount all over face and neck. Slight tingling is normal. Leave on for 7-10 minutes and rinse with cool water. For daytime use, follow with SPF after moisturizer.
- Lactic Acid: smooths and retexturizes skin
- Mandelic Acid: helps to brighten skin and minimize hyperpigmentation
- Azelaic Acid: helps unclog pores and visibly fade post-breakout marks
- Salicylic Acid: combats blackheads and breakouts
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Azelaic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Silica, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Tin Oxide (CI77861).
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.