With the growing spread of the COVID-19, we know this is a difficult time for many. Our thoughts are with you and we will get through this together.
If you need skin care advice, please do not hesitate to reach out to us online. Our passionate and knowledgeable professional skin therapists are standing by with expertise. As always, this advice is complimentary.
We are also making changes behind the scenes to support you during this time, making sure you have access to what you need to keep your skin healthy and maintain some peace of mind.
- We have proactively chosen to close our concept stores (SoHo, Santa Monica and West Hollywood). We will be taking cues from the advice provided by the CDC and the WHO, and will move forward with the safety of our community in mind. We will continue to pay our employees as scheduled.
- We have waived all standard domestic ground shipping fees until further notice. More info on shipping here.
- Currently there are no delivery delays and we will do our best to ensure it remains this way whilst adhering to the CDC's guideline. The safety of our staff is our number one priority. We will let you know if anything changes.
- Our Customer Service experts are still available to chat between 3:00 am and 10:00 pm PST. Current email response time is averaging 2-3 business days.
- Our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook) will continue to provide helpful updates, skin tips and advice you can use at home.
- Our Face Mapping skin analysis service is still available 24/7 to help analyze your skin and adjust your skin care routine from the comfort of your own home.
The world needs expertise, kindness, empathy and human touch right now – and we want to support you.
From all of us at Dermalogica, stay safe, stay healthy, stay connected. We’re in this together.
If you're a skin therapist, click here
to find out what we're doing to support you during these unprecedented times.